Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Email: January 25, 2010

Alright, my second Area: PRAIRIE DU CHIEN, WI
It is interesting, to see how the Lord works with us. I started out in an area, that has a looot of success and now I have been sent here, where there is basically nothing going on. I see, that I have been called here, to serve with my new companion Elder Jeppesen, to get this place up and running. Work has slacked a lot the last months and things are quite unorganized. But Elder Jeppesen and I have been working hard already, to change that.
There sure is a lot of potential here, especially if we can work with the members. There are several young families in the branch, which are all ready to share the gospel with their friends and happy to help us with our work.

It's how it always is. If we show heavenly father that we trust him and do our best at all times, then we can be absolutely sure, that he will bless us and give the effort reason.

I love being here. It is a challenge. But a challenge with blessings, that I am ready to take. To many times it happens, that we stand in front of a wall and loose focus of the blessings that we know, are waiting right behind.
This will work. I know it.

Thanks to everyone, that has been writing and supporting me over here.
I miss you all and hope, that you are all doing well.
Take good care,
Elder Robert Dautel

No comments:

Post a Comment