Sunday, November 1, 2009

October 26, 2009 Snail Mail

Out of the MTC!!! This morning, I got up at 3:30 to get ready to leave for Wisconsin!! It is exciting, yet intimidating!! I love the Lord's work and am proud, to be a part of it!! But it is a huge step, once again!!! But ALSO, I am ready for it. THIS is what I was prepared for, for 19 years! THI is my test! And I will NOT fail it!! I am proud, to have come here!! I miss you all very much, but know why I am here!!

The journey here was interesting! At first, we flew from SLC to Cinncinati, Ohio! We were 9 elders going to Milwaukee & 2 Elders and a Sister going to Montreal. Sister Lindsey was that sister. We had a wonderful talk & I was really happy to see, how much better she was doing! I am glad, that I was able to hlep her.

THEN, in Cinncinati, we split up, to our final destinations! Once in Milwaukee, I was happy to get off that plane! The elders I went with are great, but sitting for several hours straight, is NOT comfortable!! :D...

Well, we were picked up at the airport in Milwaukee and went straight to the Mission office!! There, after we took care of a few things, we discussed car-use & finances! And then, off to the Mission home! Dinner, ping-pong :) and interviews! Also, we had a really nice testimony meeting! After that, we there went to sleep!

Wisconsin is very much like Germany, just more Rain. :)

I love you all very much, take good care!

Love, Elder Robert Dautel

No comments:

Post a Comment