Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Email: November 23, 2009

I am really happy here!!! It is exciting times for sure! We have a lot of work to do here, but a looot of success!!!!

We just had some baptisms on Saturday!! A whole family, except the youngest is just turning 8 in April! It was really special. I got to baptize one of the boys. I love that family. Darlene and Howard Brault. They married THAT day. And Darlene's kids Bryce and Destine (Schuh, their last name) and then Ashley, the youngest. The wedding and the baptism were simply amazing!! I LOVE THIS WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so wonderful, to see people change their lives and grow closer to our Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ!!!
I am priviledged to be a part in this and to be a tool in the hands of the Lord! I am doing my best to live up to the responsibility.
We have 3 more baptism dates that are all solid. So hopefully, I will be able to tell you more about it soon:) I am grateful to see this work progress. I love the work and I love my Savior. I know that this church is the one true church and that we can enjoy the FULNESS of the gospel within it. Let us ALL be beacons unto the people. If WE don't share the light, who will!?!?!?!?! Let's fulfill our purpose and invite others to come unto Christ!!!

OH MY...I am so happy! I am really learning alot. No day, without some experience!

Oh and please get the letter business going. I like emails, but...well...letters are even better! I haven't recieved ONE letter yet, except one. :(
I love you all very much and thank everyone for the support I recieve Take good care.
Love, Elder Dautel
The Brault Family in front of the church.

Elder Cottle, Robby and the Brault Family, with Brother Lewis (who Robby and his companion live with)

The little boy Robby baptized...Destin Schuh.

No comments:

Post a Comment