Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November 2nd Email

HEY!!! WOW.... the missionfield! it is CRAZY!My companion Elder Cottle and I, are responsible for 3 different areas! Merinette, Iron Mountain and Esconaba (Michigan). We travel from city to city every 3 days or so. It is crazy! BUT AWESOME! I love this place! It is cold....but wonderful :)I love the people and the work I get to do! Spiritual Experiences EVERY DAY! It never stops. My testimony is growing every day. I am happy to be RIGHT here, RIGHT now!My companion and trainer is the best guy ever! Elder Cottle (from Brigham City, Utah) and I get along very well... and we have a lot of good fun. Every day is a chance for us to get better. we try our best and see the success.

I know why I am here, and am grateful for it. This is the lords work and I am part of it. I will do my best to live up to it!!!!! Thanks to ALL that support me. I think of all of you and pray for you. The lord watches over all of us. Always. Never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment