Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Good-byes

Last Wednesday Robby left for Utah. Ray worked out for him to go a week early to see family. Rike managed to get the tickets to conference too. I am jealous. I hope that Rike is able to send me some pictures of their adventures so I can put them on here.
He looks so missionary-like! Wow!!

I think it was hard for him to say good-bye to the girls. Since he had to be at the airport so early we said good-bye the night before and let the girls sleep the next morning. I am not sure they really comprehend what is going on.

I love the retro looking boards they have in the airports and train stations here. This one is actual more electrical than a lot of the places. Most still have the little flippy things. I love it.



Saying good-bye is never easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment