Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Email: January 24, 2011

Hey Hey everyone,

a great week it has been, with a great ending.

Saturday evening, we had a baptism. Aurora, the girl I told you about last week, was baptized (by me). It was great to do that and to see the parents as it went through. Both were crying and told me after the baptism how grateful they were for me and ELder Whitlock and for what we have done for them.
They have the goal to get sealed now and want to do everything necessary for that.
It is great to see the change they have gone through in the last 2 months. I am glad I was allowed to be a part of that.

Other than that, things are going great, still. Elder Whitlock and I are doing great and the area is awesome! :)

well... I guess that is really it... :)

HOw are things at home (wherever that is for you :) )

I hope you all know that I love you very much and I hope you have a great week!

love you all very much,

Elder Dautel

No comments:

Post a Comment