Saturday, August 7, 2010

Email: July 26, 2010

today is finally a day, where I have a liiiittle more time, than usual... so I will try to send you an email with a better update than usual! :)

It was a wonderful week!!!

Yesterday I had the chance to go to German fest here in milwaukee!
it was not as authentic as it could have been, but it was still aweeeeeesome! I loved it!
the smell of Beer & Brats, mixed with roasted almonds... wonderful :)
and then all the dirndls and lederhosen everywhere :D:D:
it was pretty fun!
the church ran a family history booth there and the missionaries where there to help out!
We got a looooot of invites in and taught 6 lessons in 5 hours! it was way sweet!
I will include some pictures about it all... OH YEAH... and the fireworks were AMAZING!... SO SWEET!

then... we are going to be moving out of our current apartment!... I can't even tell you how excited I am about that!
from the middle of the ghetto to a much nicer area, with members of our branch, as out managers!! so nice!
the moving is going to be this week, ending on saturday! like I said, I am WAY excited!

then... we had a HUGE storm this week! It was intense! Some streets were flooded.... mud slides etc....
it was quite intense!
We had an appointment with a member, for dinner and arrived 10 minutes early!
2 minutes after that... it just started crashing DOWN like crazy.... BLESSING! :)

uhm.....other than that... nothing TOOOO much happened!

I enjoy working with my Greenie, Elder Day... and we work hard!
It is going quite well!

well... I can't think of anything else to write....
so, I hope things are going well for everyone and you are all enjoying, what you have left of your summer :)

I love you all very much and miss you

love,
Elder Dautel

The Flooding:


The most Funny sign I have ever seen!!! No "cruising"...:)
Me getting hurt, by hitting my head on a metal lamp in our hallway:)
A Ghetto Cruiser, as they are called here :0

The Summer Fest:











No comments:

Post a Comment