Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Email: November 30, 2009

Wow, soooo much is happening. It is CRAAAAAAZY! I love it :)
Elder Cottle and I are getting along great and have a lot of fun together.
Man, am I glad we have a truck with four-wheel drive :)
One time he wanted to turn around on the street and went a little bit into the high grass on the side of the street. We got stuck in swampy ground. but... ONE click on the big 4- button .... and OUT we were :) it was funny.

and the work...wow...the work... it is amazing. We see sooo much success. As we both try to be better personally and also to each other, daily... we also see the many blessings, that come from it.
We knock on doors and people just say: "oh...i already have my beliefs...but...hey...sure, I will learn more!"
Progress is being made so much, and we get to be the tools for it. I am so grateful for that opportunity. I learn so much and grow closer to my savior Jesus Christ, daily.

We have 4 baptism dates at the moment. one on the 13th of december, 2 on the 19th and 1 on the 26th.
It truly is going to be a white christmas :):) i love it.
BUT I am glad that elder cottle was asked to do the one on the 26th. The investigator wants to be baptized in a river.... CRAAAAAZY... it is already freezing cold here and it is getting colder daily... well.... faith and it will be fine!

so, that's about it :) thanks to everyone that I know and for the support I receive.
BUT...let me say just one more things. there is not much, that is nicer, than a letter in the mailbox in the morning.
I love emails, but letters are just simply better. :D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment